Friday, June 8, 2007

A note on posting comments...

Being fairly new to this blogging thing, today was the first time I was offered the chance to moderate some comments. Formerly I wasn't even aware that comments needed my approval; I just assumed that having enabled them in the first place was all I needed to do. Since the readership of "The Bow and Lyre" seems now to have skyrocketed to half-a-dozen or so, I'd like to clarify that while comments from readers of all political persuasions are welcome, they do have to contain some sort of rational statement or intelligent counter- argument. If you happen to be one of the many internet Calibans whose only profit from having learned English is that you know how to curse, you are simply not interesting enough to be posted here. Sorry about that, but we're not in the sixth grade any longer; and in any case the world is full of bathroom walls more suited to your ageless wisdom.

No comments: